Information about the course
is the process of developing a mathematical representation of any surface of an object in three dimensions via specialized software.
The product is called a 3D model.
Someone who works with 3D models may be referred to as a 3D artist. It can be displayed as a two-dimensional image through a process called 3D rendering or used in a computer simulation of physical phenomena. The model can also be physically created using 3D printing devices.
Models may be created automatically or manually. The manual modeling process of preparing geometric data for 3D computer graphics is similar to plastic arts such as sculpting-
3D modeling software is a class of 3D computer graphics software used to produce 3D models.
Individual programs of this class are called modeling applications or modelers.
Is this course for you?
- This #Tutorial is aimed exclusively at Corporate Industrie 4.0 Teams which face a urgent and critical challenge which can be solved with a deep dive #Tutorial on-demand
- Key Questions for considering the #Tutorial :
- Does the Industrie 4.0 Team have all the skills for solving the challenge end-to-end?
- Do you work on a solution which is a state-of-art innovation?
- Do you have the capacity to master the urgency and criticality of task at hand?
- Do you want discover new i4.0 possibilities and validate what works?
If you've answered "I can't" to any of the questions above, then this is the right course for you.
- The @Tutorial on-demand provides a short introduction to the technologies and their management challenges. This enables the i4.0 Project Team to understand its value and area of usage.
- By understanding areas of usage internal needs are revealed and speed of improved innovation is increased.
- The @Tutorial has the following Objectives.:
- Transfer best-practice i4.0 knowledge to solution seekers.
- Understand current challenges which i4.0 can address.
- Discovering i4.0 solutions which work and show high performance
- Validate the strategic and operational usage of the Industrie 4.0 Technologies
- Implementing the i4.0 Use Cases for becoming a “Industrie 4.0 Master”
- Learning Result: Rapidly Moving i4.0 Ideas from inception to Implementation
Content and Description
This #Tutorial will provide you with the insight into the following Module:
Module: 3D Model
>Mastering the 3D modelling for Digital
Design for AM: Starting Point
Design for AM: Phase 1
Design for AM: Phase 2
Design for AM: Phase 3
Quick Win Design Study
As this #Tutorial is designed to facilitate dynamic learning for team co-creation, it enables participants see the opportunities of this i4.0 solution in their specific work environment . Therefore, this provides a unique opportunity to come away from this #Tutorial with all the information you need.