Information about the course
is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics, frequently a computer processor.
A sensor is always used with other electronics.
Sensors are used in everyday objects such as touch-sensitive elevator buttons (tactile sensor) and lamps which dim or brighten by touching the base, besides innumerable applications of which most people are never aware.
With advances in micromachinery and easy-to-use microcontroller platforms, the uses of sensors have expanded beyond the traditional fields of temperature, pressure or flow measurement.
Moreover, analog sensors such as potentiometers and force-sensing resistors are still widely used.
Applications include manufacturing and machinery, airplanes and aerospace, cars, medicine, robotics and many other aspects of our day-to-day life.
Is this course for you?
- This #Tutorial is aimed exclusively at Corporate Industrie 4.0 Teams which face a urgent and critical challenge which can be solved with a deep dive #Tutorial on-demand
- Key Questions for considering the #Tutorial :
- Does the Industrie 4.0 Team have all the skills for solving the challenge end-to-end?
- Do you work on a solution which is a state-of-art innovation?
- Do you have the capacity to master the urgency and criticality of task at hand?
- Do you want discover new i4.0 possibilities and validate what works?
If you've answered "I can't" to any of the questions above, then this is the right course for you.
- The @Tutorial on-demand provides a short introduction to the technologies and their management challenges. This enables the i4.0 Project Team to understand its value and area of usage.
- By understanding areas of usage internal needs are revealed and speed of improved innovation is increased.
- The @Tutorial has the following Objectives.:
- Transfer best-practice i4.0 knowledge to solution seekers.
- Understand current challenges which i4.0 can address.
- Discovering i4.0 solutions which work and show high performance
- Validate the strategic and operational usage of the Industrie 4.0 Technologies
- Implementing the i4.0 Use Cases for becoming a “Industrie 4.0 Master”
- Learning Result: Rapidly Moving i4.0 Ideas from inception to Implementation
Content and Description
This #Tutorial will provide you with the insight into the following Module:
Module:Data & Sensors
>Defining Data and Sensor Type
End of Line Things
Local Data Communication
Processes and Systems
Sensor & Data Cybersecurity
Sensor Application Toolbox
As this #Tutorial is designed to facilitate dynamic learning for team co-creation, it enables participants see the opportunities of this i4.0 solution in their specific work environment . Therefore, this provides a unique opportunity to come away from this #Tutorial with all the information you need.
||34.0€ incl. VAT