Information about the course
Information Value Loop
One way of capturing the process of “ubiquitous computing,” -a world in which objects of all kinds could sense, communicate, analyze, and act or react to people and other machines autonomously, in a manner no more intrusive or noteworthy than how we currently turn on a light or open a tap- is as an Information Value Loop with discrete but connected stages. An action in the world allows us to create information about that action, which is then communicated and aggregated across time and space, allowing us to analyze those data in the service of modifying future acts.
Is this course for you?
- This #Tutorial is aimed exclusively at Corporate Industrie 4.0 Teams which face a urgent and critical challenge which can be solved with a deep dive #Tutorial on-demand
- Key Questions for considering the #Tutorial :
- Does the Industrie 4.0 Team have all the skills for solving the challenge end-to-end?
- Do you work on a solution which is a state-of-art innovation?
- Do you have the capacity to master the urgency and criticality of task at hand?
- Do you want discover new i4.0 possibilities and validate what works?
If you've answered "I can't" to any of the questions above, then this is the right course for you.
- The @Tutorial on-demand provides a short introduction to the technologies and their management challenges. This enables the i4.0 Project Team to understand its value and area of usage.
- By understanding areas of usage internal needs are revealed and speed of improved innovation is increased.
- The @Tutorial has the following Objectives.:
- Transfer best-practice i4.0 knowledge to solution seekers.
- Understand current challenges which i4.0 can address.
- Discovering i4.0 solutions which work and show high performance
- Validate the strategic and operational usage of the Industrie 4.0 Technologies
- Implementing the i4.0 Use Cases for becoming a “Industrie 4.0 Master”
- Learning Result: Rapidly Moving i4.0 Ideas from inception to Implementation
Content and Description
This #Tutorial will provide you with the insight into the following Module:
Module: IIoT Value loop
>Value Creation with Informations
Building the IoT Value Loop
IoT Design thinking
The Industrie 4.0 Journey Approach
IoT Design Example
Sensor & Data
IOT Platform Architecture
Analytics & Artificial Intelligence
Human in the Loop
As this #Tutorial is designed to facilitate dynamic learning for team co-creation, it enables participants see the opportunities of this i4.0 solution in their specific work environment . Therefore, this provides a unique opportunity to come away from this #Tutorial with all the information you need.