Information about the course
Internet of things (IoT)
is the extension of Internet connectivity into physical devices and everyday objects.
Embedded with electronics, Internet connectivity, and other forms of hardware (such as sensors), these devices can communicate and interact with others over the Internet, and they can be remotely monitored and controlled
provides an ideal interface to IoT applications by superimposing virtual information about smart objects and services on a user's view of the real world.
This allows a user to interact with the physical object as well as receiving additional context-aware information about the object e.g., size, speed and temperature, as well as information about nearby objects
Is this course for you?
- This #Tutorial is aimed exclusively at Corporate Industrie 4.0 Teams which face a urgent and critical challenge which can be solved with a deep dive #Tutorial on-demand
- Key Questions for considering the #Tutorial :
- Does the Industrie 4.0 Team have all the skills for solving the challenge end-to-end?
- Do you work on a solution which is a state-of-art innovation?
- Do you have the capacity to master the urgency and criticality of task at hand?
- Do you want discover new i4.0 possibilities and validate what works?
If you've answered "I can't" to any of the questions above, then this is the right course for you.
- The @Tutorial on-demand provides a short introduction to the technologies and their management challenges. This enables the i4.0 Project Team to understand its value and area of usage.
- By understanding areas of usage internal needs are revealed and speed of improved innovation is increased.
- The @Tutorial has the following Objectives.:
- Transfer best-practice i4.0 knowledge to solution seekers.
- Understand current challenges which i4.0 can address.
- Discovering i4.0 solutions which work and show high performance
- Validate the strategic and operational usage of the Industrie 4.0 Technologies
- Implementing the i4.0 Use Cases for becoming a “Industrie 4.0 Master”
- Learning Result: Rapidly Moving i4.0 Ideas from inception to Implementation
Content and Description
This #Tutorial will provide you with the insight into the following Module:
Module: Performance management -IoT
>Continues Engineering for Performance Improvement
Identify the best IoT/AR Opportunities
The IoT/AR Value Loop
The IoT/AR Value Creation
Continues Engineering: B2B
Continuous Engineering: B2C
Building the IoT/AR Loop
Digital Organization: The Deep Dive Co-Creation
Framework for Implementation
As this #Tutorial is designed to facilitate dynamic learning for team co-creation, it enables participants see the opportunities of this i4.0 solution in their specific work environment . Therefore, this provides a unique opportunity to come away from this #Tutorial with all the information you need.