Information about the course
is an approach to design attempting to actively involve all stakeholders (e.g. employees, partners, customers, citizens, end users) in the design process to help ensure the result meets their needs and is usable.
Participatory design is an approach which is focused on processes and procedures of design and is not a design style.
The term is used in a variety of fields e.g. software design, urban design, architecture, landscape architecture, product design, sustainability, graphic design, planning, and even medicine as a way of creating environments that are more responsive and appropriate to their inhabitants' and users' cultural, emotional, spiritual and practical needs.
Is this course for you?
- This #Tutorial is aimed exclusively at Corporate Industrie 4.0 Teams which face a urgent and critical challenge which can be solved with a deep dive #Tutorial on-demand
- Key Questions for considering the #Tutorial :
- Does the Industrie 4.0 Team have all the skills for solving the challenge end-to-end?
- Do you work on a solution which is a state-of-art innovation?
- Do you have the capacity to master the urgency and criticality of task at hand?
- Do you want discover new i4.0 possibilities and validate what works?
If you've answered "I can't" to any of the questions above, then this is the right course for you.
- The @Tutorial on-demand provides a short introduction to the technologies and their management challenges. This enables the i4.0 Project Team to understand its value and area of usage.
- By understanding areas of usage internal needs are revealed and speed of improved innovation is increased.
- The @Tutorial has the following Objectives.:
- Transfer best-practice i4.0 knowledge to solution seekers.
- Understand current challenges which i4.0 can address.
- Discovering i4.0 solutions which work and show high performance
- Validate the strategic and operational usage of the Industrie 4.0 Technologies
- Implementing the i4.0 Use Cases for becoming a “Industrie 4.0 Master”
- Learning Result: Rapidly Moving i4.0 Ideas from inception to Implementation
Content and Description
This #Tutorial will provide you with the insight into the following Module:
Module: Product Co-creation
>Applying Design Thinking for Creativity and Innovation
Initial Problem Definition
Reframed Problem definition
Ideation: The Digital Twin
Visualizing and Story telling
Testing & refinement
As this #Tutorial is designed to facilitate dynamic learning for team co-creation, it enables participants see the opportunities of this i4.0 solution in their specific work environment . Therefore, this provides a unique opportunity to come away from this #Tutorial with all the information you need.