Information about the course
Co-creation Is the act of creating together. When applied in business, it can be used as is an economic strategy to develop new business models, products and services with customers, clients, trading partner or other parts of the same enterprise or venture.
Co-creation as a professional discipline is a set of capabilities, models, skills, methods and activities that enable the act of co-creation.
Co-creation projects or events bring different parties together (for instance, a company and a group of customers), in order to jointly produce a mutually valued outcome.
Co-creation brings a blend of ideas from direct customers or viewers (who are not the direct users of the product) which in turn creates new ideas to the organization.
Is this course for you?
- This #Tutorial is aimed exclusively at Corporate Industrie 4.0 Teams which face a urgent and critical challenge which can be solved with a deep dive #Tutorial on-demand
- Key Questions for considering the Deep #Tutorial :
- Does the Industrie 4.0 Team have all the skills for solving the challenge end-to-end?
- Do you work on a solution which is a state-of-art innovation?
- Do you have the capacity to master the urgency and criticality of task at hand?
- Do you want discover new i4.0 possibilities and validate what works?
If you've answered "I can't" to any of the questions above, then this is the right course for you.
- The @Tutorial on-demand provides a short introduction to the technologies and their management challenges. This enables the i4.0 Project Team to understand its value and area of usage.
- By understanding areas of usage internal needs are revealed and speed of improved innovation is increased.
- The @Tutorial has the following Objectives.:
- Transfer best-practice i4.0 knowledge to solution seekers.
- Understand current challenges which i4.0 can address.
- Discovering i4.0 solutions which work and show high performance
- Validate the strategic and operational usage of the Industrie 4.0 Technologies
- Implementing the i4.0 Use Cases for becoming a “Industrie 4.0 Master”
- Learning Result: Rapidly Moving i4.0 Ideas from inception to Implementation
Content and Description
This #Tutorial will provide you with the insight into the following Module:
Module: Knowledge Co-Creation
>How to transform the Organization for Co-Creation
Emergence of Knowledge Co-Creation
Industrie 4.0 Leadership Challenges
Competences for Industrie 4.0
Change of Work
Overcoming Immunity to Change
Industrie 4.0 Implementation
Transforming the Organization
As this #Tutorial is designed to facilitate dynamic learning for team co-creation, it enables participants see the opportunities of this i4.0 solution in their specific work environment . Therefore, this provides a unique opportunity to come away from this #Tutorial with all the information you need.