Information about the course
Continuous Engineering Lifecycle Management
helps teams manage the complexity of developing smart, connected products.
With this cloud-based solution, system and software developers can meet requirements, efficiently respond to changes, and create a high-quality design faster, while controlling development costs and meeting compliance requirements.
The solution's seamlessly integrated tools cover the entire system and software development cycle, including requirements management, modeling and simulation, quality management, configuration management, and team workflow planning and management.
Is this course for you?
- This workshop is aimed exclusively at Corporate Industrie 4.0 Teams which face a urgent and critical challenge which can be solved with a Deep Dive Workshop orchestrated by global domain experts on-demand.
- Key Questions for considering the Deep Dive:
- Does the Industrie 4.0 Team has all the skills for solving the challenge end-to-end?
- Do you working on a solution which is a state-of-art innovation?
- Do you have the capacity to master the urgency and criticality of task at hand?
If you've answered "I can't" to any of the questions above, then this is the right course for you.
- The Deep Dive workshop provides a short introduction to the technologies and their management challenges. This enables the i4.0 Project Team to understand its value and area of usage.
- By understanding areas of usage internal needs are revealed and speed of improved automation is increased.
- The Deep Dive Cycle has the following steps:
- 1)E-Learning: Scanning content,
- 2) Live Lecture: Introducing the subject
- 3)Defining Challenge: Joint Definition
- 4)Co-Creating Solution: Virtual Team-Collaboration
- 5)Project Concept: Drafting the Roadmap
- 6)Feasibility Study: Connect with local Tech Center
- Result: Rapidly Moving i4.0 Ideas from inception to Implementation
Content and Description
This course will provide you with the insight into the following IIOT Module:
Module: Continuous Engineering
>Continuous Engineering to drive the industry specific 3 D Value Creation Loop
-Continuous Engineering for IoT
-Continuous Design Engineering Process
-IoT meets Generative Design
-Accelerate 3 D Technology
-IoT Design Loops-Industry Examples : Aviation, Mining, Truck, Farming, Train
As this deep dive workshop is designed to have e-learning preparation, limited group sizes for live lecture and breakout sessions for deep dive team co-creation, it enables participants to ‘ask the expert’ questions specific to their needs.
Therefore, this provides a unique opportunity to come away from this deep dive workshop with all the information you need
||4 hours with up to 20 Team Members
||450.0€ incl. VAT